Do you ever feel like people are too busy staring at your bum rather than taking the time to ask you how you are doing?
If so this is the perfect T-shirt for you.
We have teamed up with one of our favorite artists Jan Leenders, the world-famous bum painter from Belgium to bring you this cheeky tee.
This is a highly limited edition of 25.
Profits from this tee will be split 50:50 between:
* Mind, a mental health charity based in the UK (https://www.mind.org.uk/).
* Zelfmoord1813, a Belgian organisation offering support to those who need it most and helping the prevention of suicide (https://www.zelfmoord1813.be/).
- We help offset our carbon footprint by planting a tree for every sale.
- Tees are made of 100% organic sustainable cotton.
- Tees are printed using a vegan eco-friendly water-based ink.
- Mentis Statum is a not-for-profit
Wear it, frame it, love it - show your support for mental health advocacy.
It is only by talking about mental health can we help remove the stigma.